Brand: Wise Linkers
Color: Chrome Plated
- PACK OF 6 HEAVY DUTY CLIPS that is used to display rugs or animal hides, deer hides or buffalo hides on the wall.
- The base is provided with a sticking tape. Once you stick it on the wall at the desired angle, just screw it and hang the RUGS OR ANIMAL HIDES. These clips are also used to keep the RUG OR HIDE stretched on the ground.
- Strong alligator Jaws are designed to offer a strong grip.
- No rod or stand is required to hang the rug or hide, you just have to screw the clip in the wall with the provided screws.
- You can also use these clips at any angle from the sides. Chrome finished surface. Size is 1.25"X1.75".
Details: WALL CLIPS for RUG HANGIN OR ANIMAL HIDE HANGING FROM WISE LINKERS Heavy duty strong clips for hanging rugs, quilts, and animal hides. The jaws are strong enough to hold the heavy load of rugs or hides. The size of the top portion of the clip is 25"X1.75". The height of Clip is 1.1 inch. The top portion actually locks the jaw. It can be screwed to the wall or ceiling with a pair of the screw. WALCLIPS can be screwed at any angle from the sides or top or bottom of the rug or hide. It is a steel made product with the chrome finish. We are the manufacturer and can offer bulk supplies with design modifications. Any suggestion, especially for hide hanging, are warmly welcomed.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to install and does it’s job
Look better in person then the picture. They also work very very well. Used 4 pieces to hang a large rug on the wall
Handles a full Cowhide with no mlm problem.
This worked for what I needed it to do. Wish the upper portion wasn't sooo industrial looking, but it's a better price than the fancy looking hangers that I have seen.
STRONG, EASY TO STICK TO THE WALL, AND HOLD MY BACKDROP IN WONDERFUL WAY. NOW I CAN CHANGE MY BACKDROPS FOR MY VIDEOS!
The hooks are very well made. We hung a 30 + lb rug on the wall above our bed. Perfect the rug is 60 X 40. We hung horizontally with 6 clips. Highly satified with the quality & strength of the clips. We spray painted the clips to go with our decore. They came out beautifully.
I was doubtful that these clips could grip onto a plush, 5x7 rug but they did! Just make sure you find the studs in your walls.
I was using the wooden pressure clips ( no teeth ) and they could not hold the blanket up. These clips have not failed since I installed them.
Exactly what I needed for my reindeer hide. The clips lock to hold the hide without slipping or damaging the hide. They anchor securely in the wall.