Brand: Wise Linkers
Color: Transparent Top With Black Metallic Pins
- Please read it till th end and see the picture before purchasing this product.
- Make sure the combined thickness of overlay and underlay do not exceed a total thickness of 1 inch, as this size of rug settlers work best for that thickness. If the thickness of overlay rug is more than half an inch and upto one inch you should buy our other product. Click here for that.
- Designed to secure the rugs in position while placed over a carpet or a mat
- These pins actually runs from the top rug to the underlying carpet and keep the both along with each other
- The top portion is contoured according to the fingers to offer more grip while pushing it
- Large rounded margins make it user friendly and clear surface makes it less visible.
Rug Settler Slip Resistant Anchor Pins to secure a rug or sheet over a carpet
A product that is needed in every household where footsteps get caught against the rugs placed over a carpet or mat.
Rug Settler can be used in homes, offices, cars, trucks, RVs, and boats.
We suggest securing a plastic sheet with "Rug Settlers" over an automobile carpet to protect against rainwater, mud, and dust.
The "Rug Settler" top is designed with the rounded margins to make it user-friendly. The Clear top surface makes it virtually invisible while in place.
IF YOUR RUG IS TOO THICK or with the acrylic base and "rug settlers" needle is unable to pass through it, you can hold the needle portion with a nose plier and press it firmly. You can also make the tip a little hot to pierce it easily through the acrylic base of the carpet.
If still unable to pierce, do not use it and return it.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF:
There is a danger of kids who can pull it out and get injured although it gets firmly engage and not easily pulled out.
There is a danger of elders who can still get caught their feet against it or hit it and fell down. Although its thickness over the rug is 2.5mm that is only one-tenth of an inch.
If you are unhappy with our product, you can get a full refund.
IMPORTANT Make sure the combined thickness of overlay and underlay do not exceed a total thickness of 1 inch, as our rug settlers work best for that thickness. If the thickness of overlay 0.75 inch and thickness of underlay is also 0.5 inch, these settlers would not work well and will give you a buldge. Please see the picture below.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ok, our new rug was being a pill. I kicked under it every time going from the kitchen to the dining table. We got these clamps, actually managed to READ the instructions (!), and installation went perfectly. It's VERY important to use one of the clips to pull UP on the carpet while you shove the OTHER ONE down! We didn't need to use pliers to get it through the throw rug, because ours was a very low pile. I can see how you might have to fight the tines through a thicker wool. But ours went through cleanly, and once you have it vertically stuck in, then go sideways/horizontally, and that carpet is going noooowhere. I like that they are clear, and they don't show up on the carpet. They are a bit ouchy if you step on them with bare feet, so try not to place them exactly where you might trod upon them! Overall very good value/item.