- 【HEAVY DUTY】Strongly built design that can hold large rugs. Large size rugs can be hung with these clips.
- 【ALLIGATOR JAW GRIP】 Strong alligator jaws are made to provide a firm grip without harming rugs. Durable structures that can support large rugs. These Rug clips make it simple to hang large rugs. Better construction quality.
- The rectangular base is to hold the rectangular rod of 1"X1" display stand.
- 【BUILT TO LAST】the top portion of the jaw only locks when it is holding the rug. These features make the hanging clips tough and resilient. The base sheet that supports the entire load is designed in one piece rather than the joint seen in other clips. This feature increased the design's resistance to deformity significantly.
- 【DIMENSIONS】 the top portion of the clip measures 1.25"X1.75" and is much wider than regular clips, providing more area to grip. The width of alligator jaws is 1/2" The jaws are wide enough to have a strong grip on thick and heavy-weight rugs.
- Number of clips required depends upon the weight of the rug.
- 【High quality Chrome finished surface】. We are the manufacturers and offer design modifications.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these to mount on my back fence to hang my living room rugs on so my husband could use his power washer on them to clean them. They work great! One rug is a runner, the other one is 4ft x 8ft long, then I have one 4ft x 5ft. I have left them out to dry and sun bleach them on a windy day and they still held up.
Definitely heavy duty, definitely grab the rug or whatever you are hanging. Does pierce the surface like old fashion suspender clips with teeth, but for my purpose that was a major plus. (I hung several large plush rugs from the old fashioned picture rail in our Victorian house to create an acoustically dead room for voiceover recording.) An odd product you didn’t know you need, until you need it, and then it’s exactly the right thing.
These are EXACTLY what I had envisioned for attempting to clean my rug out back by hanging it from my patio cover. I drilled six of them to the underside of our patio cover to hang my 8 x 10 foot rug and I hung it from its 10ft side. Long story (below) short, I hosed that entire rug for a long time and the clamps held the entire time and are still holding. Now, I'm female, 5'5", 130lbs. So, needless to say, it was nearly impossible for me to lift the rug up the ladder to clip each corner first and then get the middle. This is a SUPER HEAVY, shag rug. So, I took some paracord, slipped it through the slit of one already mounted, clipped one of the extra clips near the corner of my rug, slipped the paracord through the slit on that one and pulled and pulled with all might until it got almost as high as the mounted one. I tied the paracord off. I did the same thing for the other corner. Then, I lifted the rug into the other four clamps I had mounted. Holy cow it was extremely difficult for little me to do all that. But, I hosed the entire rug in both sides, for a long time, and the clamps held the entire time. I just wish I had gotten started before the temperature hit the 90s.